The long awaited CIP project ‘Puzzled by Policy’ developed by 21c kicked off in Athens this October with our team represented by Susie Ruston. Project partners from across Europe including Slovenia, Portugal, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Ireland and the UK met at the offices of GRNET (Greek Research NETwork) to discuss how to end general citizen detachment and disillusionment in policy making processes using innovative policy profiling and argument visualisation technologies. The aim of the project is to provide all citizens – regardless of their literacy skills or subject matter knowledge – a unique platform/portal to learn about immigration policy at the EU level and find out what particular policies mean to them on a national level, so they can contribute to the drafting of a common EU immigration policy. Equally important, Puzzled by Policy will help decision makers at both the national and European level better understand the impact of their policies on constituents by feeding citizen reactions back to them. Further information about the project will be provided here soon.
Search the Blog
Tag Cloudconference democracy e-Democracy e-participation e-voting eDemocracy eParticipation EU German germany good practice Google Hungary italy member PEP-NET Summit Slovenia transparency Twitter UK
December 2nd, London, UK
- Jesse:Other good examples are in Tur
- Dragon:Don't forget the privacy probl
- Elke Loeffler:From a public sector perspecti
- John Heaven (TuTech Innovation GmbH):Agreed, this is more about pro
- Bengt Feil (TuTech Innovation GmbH):Well that´s a general problem
- John Heaven (TuTech Innovation GmbH):Hmmm, am not sure this is much
- John Heaven (TuTech Innovation GmbH):Thanks for the clarification,
- Maurice:I mentioned Dunbar's number in
- John Heaven (TuTech Innovation GmbH):Thanks for your kind praise --
- Michael Sachs:The PEP-NET Summit was a great
- Montaione is back
- Birmingham Politician Arrested for a Tweet
- Is Internet becoming the most powerful force in the European Union?
- ONE Day Left to Lift off to Local eGovernment Online Consultation Aiming to ‘Make Malmo Real’
- Just launched: Spaghetti Open Data
- Paper as the friend of secure eVoting?
- Living Labs and eParticipation
- Puzzled by Policy Project Launch: Helping You be part of the EU
- Living Labs: the PEP-NET Live Chat will help you learn all you need!
- Now Showing: The Citadel Statement
Show only articles in language
The Social WebFollow PEP-NET on
Follow PEP-NET on
Subscribe via RSS
Pan European eParticipation Network (PEP-NET) on Facebook
|PEP-NET is managed by TuTech Innovation GmbH on behalf of the European Commission.|